New Business Opportunities in Black Sea Oil & Gas
Black Sea Oil & Gas Forum 2014 is the premier strategic international conference devoted exclusively to the development of oil and gas in the Black Sea Region. Gain strategic insights and new opportunities for your energy business.
2014 Programme Agenda Announced - Highlights Include:
- CHANGING GLOBAL ENERGY SYSTEM AND ITS IMPACT ON THE BLACK SEA REGION: Key priorities and strategies for business and governments
- FLAGSHIP BLACK SEA OIL & GAS PROJECTS: Updates on NEW and existing oil and gas projects from leading operators and contractors (on- and offshore developments). Covering projects in Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, Georgia and Russia
- NEW! INTERNATIONAL EXPERT’S DEBATE: BLACK SEA – NEW OPPORTUNITIES AND REGIONAL ENERGY SECURITY. Gain insights on the most burning issues, including pipeline and transit project dynamics, security of gas supply in the region, long-term contracts versus short hub prices and many more
- THE INVESTMENT CLIMATE AND LEGISLATIVE & REGULATORY FRAMEWORK. What are the new rules of the game and how to ensure your business comes out on top?
- NEW! PROJECT UPDATES ON OIL PLAYS AND SHALE GAS PERSPECTIVES. On and offshore projects
- NEW! BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGIES: Case studies from operators and contractors in the Black Sea region
- MARKETS, INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS for oil, gas, shale and LNG deliveries
- NEW! PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS. Geology - leading to success. Investment landscape in Romania and Black Sea Region
- CHAMPAGNE ROUNDTABLES: Investment climate and markets, HSSE, Infrastructure and transportation
Join the industry elite, ask your business-critical questions, find the answers you need, and do business!